Wanted E29 Dodger

dfresh808

I am desperatly looking to buy a dodger for my E29. Anyone looking to sell?
Does anyone make or know someone who makes dodgers for a fair price?
The qoutes here in the Seattle area range from $2600 to $4000. Thats a big price difference from the $1200-$1500 you people back east are paying. I am a skilled shipwright/carpenter willing to trade services.
Any ideas or suggestions? :confused:

bigtyme805

Member III
Island Nautical

There is a company called Island Nautical that builds dodgers and sends them to you to install. Cost is roughly between 900 and 1100. I have seen their work and it is not bad. All you have to do is mount it. I think they are having a sale right now, I received an email from them recently indicating this. You may want to mention this.

http://www.islandnauticalcanvas.com/

Richard Caruso

Ericson 29 1977 Dodger

I have a blue dodger with a custom connecting awning made by Island Natical about four yers ago for my Ericson 29.I plan to sell the boat and the dodger could be available for sale to you this spring.If you are still looking then get back to me with an offer.

dfresh808

e29 dodger

thanks for the message but i've got one on order from island nautical as well. out of curiosity, were you happy with your dodger?

Ron342

Member I
E29 Dodger

I have a blue dodger with a custom connecting awning made by Island Natical about four yers ago for my Ericson 29.I plan to sell the boat and the dodger could be available for sale to you this spring.If you are still looking then get back to me with an offer.

Richard - do you have any pics of your dodger??
Thanks

Richard Caruso

Ericson 29 Dodger

Ron - enclosed is a picture of the hatch and dodger frame.still looking for a picture of the dodger and awing . - Rich

Attachments

• 06-Photo 6.jpg
    06-Photo 6.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 133