Visiting Puget Sound - Wants to Meet Other Ericsons...

trucknrn

Member I
fall

Hi Sean

Thanks for the email sending me to the Ericson site!

Will there be a fall meet this year? We are moving our 39 to alyn this month and will be sailing all over from blaine to alyn so in our slow sail to south sound would enjoy meeting other ericson owners.

Again thanks!

Dick and Carol

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Welcome to Puget Sound!

Hi Dick -

Thanks for the email and post. I've moved your post to a new thread becuase the one you posted in was from 2002...

On hooking up with NW Ericsons - right now the local activity is pretty much on an individual basis, with an annual meeting of all the local owners happening each June (stan and lorraine's website has not been updated in some time, and we've not heard back from them...). There are quite a few local owners who monitor this site who may be out when you are, and may be interested in hooking up with you guys - hopefully we'll see some responses here...

My boat was sold off in 2003 - so right now I'm sailing a drafting table instead of an Ericson - however I'm sure that will change again in the future... I was out this past Saturday with a friend on his Islander 40...and had a great time...excellent conditions... (below)

How bout' you guys? Anyhow going to be around to meet up with these visiting fellow owners?

:egrin:

//sse

Attachments

• return_to_shilshole_082606.jpg
    return_to_shilshole_082606.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 102

hodo

Member III
When are you going to be where? This sounds like a good reason to at least try to hook up somewhere with a few folks!

Richard Elliott

Member III
South Sound Sailing

I'm moored at Swantown Marina in Olympia, free most days since I retired and looking for most any excuse to sail. I went to Allyn several years ago and noted that the water depth at low tide at the public dock is only about 2 feet. Dick. E34 "Chandelle".

trucknrn

Member I
low tide

hmmmmmmmmm? seen a few other large sailboats in the marina but better check further and thanks for mentioning.

Dick