There's an E31 for sale

Glyn Judson

All,

FYI, there's an E31 cutter that just went up for sale. She's hull #32 located in Amesbury MA and to see what she looks like and the price, please visit our web site at: http://e31.no-ip.com

Once there, click on the Boards heading in the upper menu bar and scroll down the next window to Nautical Classifieds. There you will see the ad for her at the top of the listings. For a photo tour of her inside and out, go up to the Photos box in the menu bar and scroll down to the Hull #32 heading and click on that.

As most, if not all of you know by now, I have no economic interest in the sale of this boat or any other E31 other than my own which Marilyn or my estate will sell when I'm feeding the fish off Catalina Island years from now.

Where's that chunk of wood for me to knock on when I need it?

Good luck to somebody,

Glyn

ADSHRIV

Member I
E31 posting

According to the description, it is SLOOP RIGGED, not a cutter. The pictures shown seem to bear that out. Did early owners remove the inner foresail rig and convert to sloop rig? Your knowledgeable comments please.

Art Shriver

Glyn Judson

Art, I don't know what I was smoking that day but hull #32 is clearly a sloop, I knew that when I misstated it and shold have proof read my message. I've actually taken pictures and been on that boat as well as 41 other E31's and by now should know what I'm talking about. Clearly that's not something I can count on all the time. Sorry to you and any others for the confusion. Glyn