Teak veneer may be avaiable

Sven

Seglare
We may want to part with a 4'x8' sheet of teak veneer when we empty out the storage shed the next few days.

We'd bring it to Cabrillo. Our logistics are a bit tight but let me know if you might be interested.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
Probably interested. How thick? Got pics of the grain? How much do you want for it?

EDIT: Definitely interested! No need for me to be picky--most of it will be a settee backrest, behind cushions.

Last edited:

Sven

Seglare
Probably interested. How thick? Got pics of the grain? How much do you want for it?

EDIT: Definitely interested! No need for me to be picky--most of it will be a settee backrest, behind cushions.

I think we paid $125/sheet. How does $30 sound ? That would cover lunch for Nancy and me at Baramee. We'll probably bring it down to Cabrillo on Friday or Saturday.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
I think we paid $125/sheet. How does $30 sound ? That would cover lunch for Nancy and me at Baramee. We'll probably bring it down to Cabrillo on Friday or Saturday.

-Sven

Sounds perfect. And, you helped me make up my mind about dinner tonight: Thai!

Sven

Seglare
It's a deal.

Sounds perfect. And, you helped me make up my mind about dinner tonight: Thai!

You've got it.

Would you be around late Saturday or on Sunday to pick it up ? 224 Whalers Walk, Cabrillo Marina berth 31.

We're still hoping to cast off on Sunday but we have a LOT to stow even after we've installed the Cape Horn so we may be delayed to Monday.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
You've got it.

Would you be around late Saturday or on Sunday to pick it up ? 224 Whalers Walk, Cabrillo Marina berth 31.

We're still hoping to cast off on Sunday but we have a LOT to stow even after we've installed the Cape Horn so we may be delayed to Monday.

-Sven

Thanks to Friday & Saturday's storm, we won't be at Two Harbors this weekend. So yes, we'll be around. Just give me a couple hours notice because I might have to drive down from Burbank.

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
Sven,

I tried to send you a private message with my phone # and private email, but it wouldn't let me.

Sven

Seglare
Hi Mark,

Glad you didn't go to the Isthmus ? :egrin:

Veneer@grenander.com will get to me.

We're driving up to Pasadena and Arcadia tomorrow to get stuff (incl. the veneer) and return the borrowed drill press so Sunday would be good.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
Hi Mark,
Glad you didn't go to the Isthmus ? :egrin:

-Sven

It was lovely out there today! And tomorrow doesn't exactly sound like a great opportunity to fine-tune the new tiller pilot, either.:mad:

But Sunday at your marina sounds perfect. I'll email you my phone number.