t-shirts

vbenn

Member III
Just had these shirts done by customink, following Guy's advice. The helmet was already on file and just needed boat-specifics. The sailplan on the back of the shirt was copied as a MS-word file from the 380 brochure. Customink cleaned up the file and added my hull number to the mainsail.

If anyone is interested in getting this done for their own boat, you can access this design by the following link, which is how customink catalogues its work.

http://www.customink.com/cink/pa.jsp?O=281808&E=vbenn@comcast.net

Vince Benn
Wild Blue
E380-22

Attachments

• wildblue4front.jpeg
    wildblue4front.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 277
  • wildblue4BACK.jpeg
    wildblue4BACK.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 280

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
You've inspired me.

You've inspired me.

Being a Graphic Designer I was able to use the spec sheet on this site for my E-27 but I added the modifications I made to my boat like full batten main and radar mast. I had already printed my own shirts with the boat's transom sign I designed on the front. Now I will put this on the back.

Thanks for the idea!

Attachments

• CucTShirt.jpg
    CucTShirt.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 170

u079721

Contributing Partner
Nice job

I had always meant to do something like that too. I did scan the outline of the 38 for our boat card (shown below). This is the low resolution 30 K jpeg scan, but if anyone would like it I have a 450 K file I can send them. I don't remember for sure but I think I must have traced in the outline of the keel by hand.

Attachments

• Ericson 38 Outline small.jpg
    Ericson 38 Outline small.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 136