SouthWest Gathering

Martin King

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Hi Martin,

Did you get over there on Saturday ? Seems like we are making a habit of missing each other !

-Sven
Hi Sven,

Yes, we arrived about 1PM Saturday and just got back last night. Sorry
we missed you.

Martin

Mikebat

Member III
I managed to get there too, though I didn't know about this get-together before I left. Hadn't looked at the EY.o site in a while. Sorry I missed you Jeff.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Yeah, Mike,

I was just talking to Greg this morning (e-mail) and he said he saw you come in. I had thought about calling you, but then I figured you must have seen all the discussion at EYO,org and decided not to bother you. Well it's good to know Martin had some company on Saturday & Sunday.

I will be planing my own Cat Harbor trip for the end of June or the middle of July. I will be sure to let everyone know about it. I plan one taking it real easy and do more snorkeling, hiking and just relaxing in the cockpit and catch up on my reading. No dog or Captain UpChuck for that trip. Probably solo.

Peace Out

Beam Winds

Jeff

Sam Vickery

Member III
All,

It is hard to believe that one week ago I was frantically provisioning the boat for the two harbors week-end. By the way, I brought WAY too much food.

It was great to meet the people I have only "seen" on-line and I want to thank each of you for the wonderful experience. There is truely something unique about the Ericson Family.

I look forward to the next "Gathering"

Sam
32-3

Nancy on Senta

All,

It is hard to believe that one week ago I was frantically provisioning the boat for the two harbors week-end. By the way, I brought WAY too much food.

It was great to meet the people I have only "seen" on-line and I want to thank each of you for the wonderful experience. There is truely something unique about the Ericson Family.

I look forward to the next "Gathering"

Sam
32-3

It was a lot of fun going to the "Gathering". It's always interesting to meet people for the first time. Thanks to everyone who participated in the renaming ceremony. I for one didn't think you brought too much food :)

Nancy

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Well said Sam, very special group indeed! Thank you for your presence and contributions, quality food! Hope John didn't miss his king size bed on his Trawler too much.

See you at the next one if not sooner!

FYI All, I am working on the DVD, movie + slide show. So send me your mailing addresses back channel if your interested in a copy. Should be done in a few more days.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Don with the e-26, what's the name of your boat again??

DON WITH THE E-26, WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR BOAT AGAIN??:confused:

I need it for the credits in my movie.

Jeff

Mikebat

Member III
I will be planing my own Cat Harbor trip for the end of June or the middle of July.

Awesome. I am getting my ground tackle in shape this weekend so I can do the same thing around the same time. It sure would be nice to have someone experienced nearby to make sure I'm doing it right.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Hey Mike, What's the draft on your boat? I plan on anchoring in front of all the moorings in very shallow water. Tidal changes between 5 & 10 feet. Very shallow. My draft is around 4 feet. That's one thing I really love about the E-27.

See the attachments. The red dot indicates where I intend to anchor. If you have a deep draft you will probably have to anchor closer to harbor entrance behind the moorings or on the west side near Wells Beach. If we do go over at the same time I will be happy to help you out. No definite date set up as of yet.

Beam winds

Jeff

Attachments

• CatHarbor1.jpg
    CatHarbor1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 45
  • CatHarbor2.jpg
    CatHarbor2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 34

Brisdon

Inactive Member
Finally I post some pictures