Source for folding hooks in shower stall?

u079721

Contributing Partner
The shower stall of my E-38 (1989) came with two of those flat coat hooks that hinge and fold out. Well, one has broken off, and I would like to replace it, but I can't find them, and don't even know what to call them.

Anybody know of a source? (Or even what I'm talking about?) If not I'll try and get a photo the next time I visit the boat.

Jeanne

Member I
Towel hook

I would try any good hardware store that carried a large inventory of bathroom fixtures. Also, a good marine store might have some suggestions. I know here in Marina del Rey there is a store, the Ship's Store, where they will try to find anything for you. Happy hunting....

Jeanne

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
'Aircraft Hooks'

I would also check with some aviation supply places if you want that specific style.

I had a friend (a pilot) who came on my boat, who told me that those hooks (2" aluminum, spring loaded, rectangular shaped, with a notch cut in them) were the identical type they use on aircraft (very low profile) for coats, etc.

Try startng at Google, do some searches, and then work your way out from there....

Good Luck!
//sse