Shower Curtain

Shadowfax

Member III
The shower curtain on my "88 E34 has about had it after all these years. I've been looking around and can't seem to find a replacement. The one I have is probably 5' x 3' with the same attachments as the curtains and all I can find is stock home shower curtains.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Thanks

newgringo

Member III
Me too

I need s some for the shower curtain in our 86 E32-3. I ordered some from Sailrite PN 318400 and they were too small. Will be watching.

Shadowfax

Member III
I don't need the clips I need the actual shower curtain. Trying an RV store sounds like a good idea. I think I'll give that a try.

u079721

Contributing Partner
It's not much help, but we just bought a full sized shower curtain, cut it down to size, sewed a new hem on it, reattached the existing slides, and installed a new snap. A lot of work, but we couldn't think of what else to do.

It's all just part of the rich experience of being a boat owner!

FullTilt E28

Member III
Shower curtain? That can be anything

Target and walmart are your best sources just cut it down a little.

Better yet have an old sail that you need to find a new use for? Howabout making a shower curtain out of it.

Cory B

Sustaining Member
It's not much help, but we just bought a full sized shower curtain, cut it down to size, sewed a new hem on it, reattached the existing slides, and installed a new snap. A lot of work, but we couldn't think of what else to do.

Ditto. But you can skip the sewing part if you wish by just getting one of those plastic/vinyl/pvc ones, and just cut it down with a razor. Maybe replace the snaps with glue-on velcro.