Sails for sale

azcarlos

Hello all,

I'm new to the group and wanted to say a heart hello to all first! My girlfriend and I live aboard our E35-II #139 in Ventura, CA and for the most part are very pleased with how much we got for so little. She's primarily fit for racing and I was pleased that so much additional gear and set-up came along with the boat. We don't race, so the compliments and challenges go unmet at this time...

I do have a small inventory of headsails that I'd love to get rid of as they are ballast to us and of little use. They are all hank-ons, in various conditions (from VG to OK), and so forth. I cannot say that they are all originally designed for the E35 specifically, as they seem to have dimensions that seem spot on in some instances and in others, quite odd. I'd sell them for a $100.00 a pop. Just ask me what you're needing and I'll post replies as they come in.

I also have a 1995 15hp, 2-stroke Johnson (LS) for sale for any interested persons. I'd like to get $1200.00 OBO. Motor in in excellent running condition and save for some scratches to the cover (an unruly Hobie mast in the storage yard) is in cosmetically decent condition.

Looking forward to pouring over the boards for E35 enlightenment!

Carlos
Ventura, CA

rgraham

Member II
Do you have a storm sail?

Hello,
Do you have a storm sail in good conditon? I have an E36RH and I think that it would work as far as size.

Robert

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Welcome to the list.
I might be interested in a 170, or a 90-100. I am the other side of the country, so they would have to be in pretty good condition to justify the shipping.
Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972