Sails for sale

Gary and Terri

We have added a new furler to our E-27 and would like to sell a few of our sail inventory :
1) Jib luff: 22'8" lp 9' high clew a few small rust stains mfg.Mckibben sails $75

2) 135% luff: 31" lp 14'4" med hi clew numerous small (size of pencil erasers) rust stains. $100 mfg. Murphy and Nye

3) 150% luff 31'6" lp 16'6" low clew(deck sweeper) several small rust stains. $125 mfg. Murphy and Nye

All sails have good stiching and fabric and I believe in fair to good cond. with sereral seasons left. All come with bag. You pay shipping but I would be willing to meet you within a reasonable distance.
Give a holler if interested,
Gary and Terri
"TerriAnn"
E-27
Dunedin FL.

rehammond

Need Sails

Gary and Terri,

I need sails for my 'new' E27. I have been waiting until I finished the bottom work, engine install, and new tankage projects. That means my forecast budget for sail money is back about a month or two. But you have the best deal I've seen online for sails that are sure to fit my rig. Contact me and let's work out a mutually beneficial arrangemnet. I'm willing to pay your asking price, sight unseen. They've got to be as good or better than what I can get at Bacon's in Annapolis.

Bob Hammond
rehammond on this forum
robrot3@netscape.net for email

Gary and Terri

Bob, You can contact me at tgbear@IJ.net or call me at 727-734-0878 or cell# 727-224-7692. Have emailed you at what I thought was your private email, they may not be getting there. Feel free to call anytime I will be happy to answer any questions you have and to work out the details.
Gary Coffey
965 Victor Drive
Dunedin Fl. 34698