Replacing a boat cushion for a 1986 30+

robrill

Member I
I just purchased a 1986 30+ with some really nice cushions. Unfortunately, the previous owner left a wet anchor on the cushion and the salt water ate through the cushion cover. I want to replace just that cover (the others are in good shape), but the pattern doesn't seem to be in existence.

The cover is a fairly thick dark black/grey velvet, with a pattern consisting of a group of beige dots in the shape of a diamond every couple of inches.

The cushions were made by a J&R Boat Interiors in California, but the company doesn't appear to be in business anymore.

Is this pattern familiar to anyone? Does anyone know if J&R is still around? Is there someplace out there where I could find "lost" patterns?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

- Rob

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Rob.. I too was looking for replacement material for my 86 E30+ I had the material removed from the aft bunk and replaced it with a near colour. Thus keeping the main cabin or forward cabin material intact. You can hardly tell the difference. Where do you keep your boat? I am in Victoria B,C, Canada
250 478 3669 or 250 888 4503 maybe we could get our ships to gether for a gam ?
Charlie:egrin: