Replacement head pump

CSMcKillip

Replacement head pump-!!!!photo added

Has anyone replaced the head pump without having to re drill the holes and attachment? Is there a pump kit? My little nylon nut has a crack and trickles water down the pump.

chris

Last edited:

CSMcKillip

Please look at the attached photo and tell me who made this head if you know. I would like to find replacement parts or a new head that will replace this one without having to cut a bunch of holes and re route plumbling

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 164

CSMcKillip

You would not believe what comes up when you google search for "head pump replacement"

Thanks for any input

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Best guess (looks like..) :
Wilcox Crittenden HeatMate toilet.
(found via a google search for images of marine heads)

Loren

Glyn Judson

Headmate head by Wilcox Crittenden

Chris, Once again Loren hit the nail on the "head". It is indeed a Wilcox Crittenden Head-Mate. I recently removed, rebuilt and replaced the exact same unit for a friend in her boat. Cheers, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA

CSMcKillip

Chris, Once again Loren hit the nail on the "head". It is indeed a Wilcox Crittenden Head-Mate. I recently removed, rebuilt and replaced the exact same unit for a friend in her boat. Cheers, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA

Replaced or rebuilt- I have been reading now for the last two hours on the headmate, I can get a full replacement pump for 145.00 and go on down the road or replace the entire unit. My pum has a crack in it down the start of the case that squirts water out and tends to hit my son.... I think he really try's!!!! Any way I have to replace or repair the unit pump. I can "rig" it up with some good old epoxy, or do it the right way and replace the pump itself.

But for another 1.5 boat units I could upgrade and found this pressurized unit interesting. http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|51|2234284|2234286&id=2598940
I really don't want to cut any more holes to mount but the pressurized water is right under the sink supplying the sink and shower.