Replacement 130-150% genoa for 1975 32-2

Dagny

Member I
Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a used 140% (or similar) rolling-furler genoa (36' luff, 16.5' foot, 33' leech)

It's the one that you can see in my profile picture. Perfectly matched to the vessel!

Unfortunately, it was in sad shape and had to be replaced with an 80%, which is what's on there at the moment. It's usable, but not ideal.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there. I would like to avoid ordering a new one, if at all possible.

Maybe someone has one to sell or trade?

Last edited:

Solarken

Member II
I know I have a second one. ☝ I will have to check the specs on it. But I would consider working a trade for a good storm sail.

thinking out loud

Dagny

Member I
I know I have a second one. ☝ I will have to check the specs on it. But I would consider working a trade for a good storm sail.

thinking out loud
By the way, I just noticed your signature line. Says your 32-2 is All Electric? I've been looking to make the conversion and would be curious to hear about your setup, in terms of solar/wind, motor, controller, batteries, etc. I currently have four 100w solar panels kicking out 13.7v into a 250Ah LFP array (200Ah LFH + 50 Ah Lead Acid for the CCA to start the diesel). Anything you could share would be most appreciated!

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Great idea, be sure to start a new thread on that topic, or add to an existing one.

We are all watching electric evolve.

Solarken

Member II
Hi Christian,

I have some questions for you. How to best reach you?

and! From here. How do we start a new post and stay connected?

thank you

Solarken

Member II
By the way, I just noticed your signature line. Says your 32-2 is All Electric? I've been looking to make the conversion and would be curious to hear about your setup, in terms of solar/wind, motor, controller, batteries, etc. I currently have four 100w solar panels kicking out 13.7v into a 250Ah LFP array (200Ah LFH + 50 Ah Lead Acid for the CCA to start the diesel). Anything you could share would be most appreciated!
Happy to help but let’s learn how to stay connected on a new post.

Dagny

Member I
FYI: Created a new post about two hours ago titled:

***Converting 32-2 from Diesel to ALL ELECTRIC?***​

Looking forward to continuing the conversation!

Dagny

Member I
I would assume simply by searching for the title:

***Converting 32-2 from Diesel to ALL ELECTRIC?***​

"