PSC Ericson 380 wanted, perhaps

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Anyone have one or maybe know of one possibly coming onto the market?
Thanks,
Loren

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Thanks George.
That one is on Yachtworld also, and I have exchanged some emails with the broker.
It looks very clean, but is a rather long ways away (1730 miles).
My ball park estimate is that it would take about $10K total in travel (me) and trucking (the boat) to land it here all the way from the midwest.

We bought our present boat 700 miles from home and had it trucked here.... it was an "adventure" and fun in some respects, but I would rather find the next boat, if there is to be one, in the NW.
Remember what Frodo said: "Adventures! They make you late for Dinner!"
;)
Best,
Loren

Last edited:

wurzner

Member III
Why PSC 380?

Loren,

You have been doing this a long time so I know there is a rational, but why limit it to a Pacific Seacraft Model? I could understand if they all had sugar scope transoms for facilitating exiting and entry on the boat, but I don't believe they are sugar scoped? I also know they used individual faberglass plugs for in some of the cabins which the Ericson 38' didn't, but that is all I can figure out (aside from a new boat). That being said, the 380 command much higher price and I am curious to why you are exclusively interested in the 380? I just sign up for the Rendez Vous my 38-200 (Sorcerer) and a 1989 PSC 38-200 (Slap Shot II) in slips 16 and 17 respectively. I will now go and promote the event now that a date has been locked in. I did not use the slips you reserved since I would really like to fill those as well as a few more and hopefully get a turn out of ~20+ boats.

Cheers and standing by for your response...I sent you 2 cents in advance for your response.

Have a great day and I look forward to this years event.

Shaun