Propane fitting.

Glyn Judson

All, When installing a propane system in our boat I needed the fuel lines to make several sharp 90 degree turns. I located the perfect all metal fittings, 90 degrees in shape and not knowing how many I'd eventually need, bought waay more than necessary. They're a male propane fitting on one end and a floating female on the other. They will couple with the output fitting outside a propane locker or thread right on to the back of the fitting on your stove or heater, they're pretty cool. This is a pretty neat fitting, one piece so to speak, not a bunch of fittings screwed together that only measures 1 1/2" by 1 1/2". Oh and they're steel so need to be primed and painted if they're in a marine environment such as near the bilges, etc. Anyhow they've been knocking around the garage for close to a decade and it's time to dole them out to folks who need one for their installation. I have four of them and would love to see them go to four folks who could use a fitting like that. So if you think you can really use one for your own installation, let me know back channel (below) and I'll mail one to you merely for the cost of postage. Good luck, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA glynjudson@roadrunner.com