Prisoners Harbor

saildad

Member II
Do any of the Channel Islands Ericson owners have the Lat. Long. for Prisoners anchorage? I intend to do the plotting this evening and I thought I might get a start from someone who has them close at hand.
Thanks
Capt Bill
On Porpoise II
Channel Islands Harbor:egrin:

HGSail

Member III
Bill

I do but it's on the boat. I wish I had seen your posting earlier for I was at the boat last night. I will be going out sunday afternoon to lil Scorp. then the painted cave, Forneys then....? who knows(maybe Santa Rosa). I have to be back by Saturday. If you want you can email me and I can give you my cell # and I can get them to you Sunday afternoon.

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Will this help?

Capt Bill,
You got me curious to see where you are headed. So I d/l the chart from NOAA and launched it in GPSNavX and clicked on a waypoint -- then did a screen shot with that portion of the chart.
I just wish I had some time to sight-see around there. I was crew on a big ol' KP-44 doing a delivery up the coast last year and we went right thru that area without stopping or slowing down. :)
Here's the picture.
Best,
Loren

Attachments

• Picture 1.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 93

bigtyme805

Member III
My stomping grounds. I see you are new to the ericson club. I am berthed in your harbor at bahia marina. I have the ericson 27 named amigo. Out almost every weekend.

Here are the points you requested
Prisoners Harbor, Santa Cruz Island 34° 01' 119° 41'