Polars for an ericson 38

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I've never run across any true/apparent wind polars on the website, if that's what you're looking for. Search for "polar" in the forums and you'll get a result that points you to the US Sailing website where you can buy them for upwards of $200. They're still available - I just visited there.

A Google for Ericson 38 polar diagrams didn't turn up any posting for free ones.

Good luck.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
It's here, Really!

Not in Forums.... instead go to the Specs and Docs section, then to the Docs Index, and the files for the E-38-200. You will see a down-loadable compressed file called "E38 Performance Package - US Sailing 1998".
I just tested it -- displays fine, and took about 15 seconds to d/l on a cable connection. The d/l time would be quite a bit longer if done on a dial-up connection. :(

Please understand that it was digitalized from a machine copy and not an original... that's not a complaint, mind you, just a reason that the pages look a bit gray and/or grainy. The skill (?) of the person doing the scanning might be a factor, as well...
(me).

Loren
:rolleyes:

Last edited: