Photos from the boat

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Ericsons in Florida!

the lady.......I don't know. I think she may be one of Tom's friends from spring training. :nerd:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 319

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Ericsons in Florida! the lady.......I don't know. I think she may be one of Tom's friends from spring training. :nerd:

You laugh, but her grand-daughters could be primary wenches on my boat anytime.

The NYY schedule is out... no games against the Blue Wahoos.

Jason G

Member II
attachment.php

My my good friend who owns a Westsail 32 really enjoying the fine handling of my E34-2 while out in 20+kts on puget sound. I almost had to ask twice to get him to give me back the helm so I could enjoy it myself.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 508

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Tom is a renaissance man...

Tom, be careful what you wish for!

He "don't" mess with the Blue Wahoo's......they're too Cincinatti for his blood. Like chili mixed with spagetti....

He's a Yankee man. That's why I thought he'd like that bathing cap. Very Staten Island....don't you know.:0

Last edited:

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
He "don't" mess with the Blue Wahoo's......their too Cincinatti for his blood. Like chili mixed with spagetti....

He's a Yankee man. That's why I thought he'd like that bathing cap. Very Staten Island....don't you know.:0

Staten Island... I haven't been there since my return trip from Bermuda. There were these two... No, she couldn't have been... I don't think I'm allowed to have those memories anymore.

Happy Thanxgiving. though

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Staten Island... I haven't been there since my return trip from Bermuda. There were these two... No, she couldn't have been... I don't think I'm allowed to have those memories anymore.

Happy Thanxgiving. though

Same to you Mr. M! Happy Tday to all of you wonderful Vikings as well.