Pan Pan

Keith Paremain

Lake Ontario sailor suffering severe withdrawal (boat ashore since October!)will be visiting Vancouver area April 12 - 25. Would really appreciate the opportunity to sail and meet fellow Ericson owner(s).
E-mail keith.gloria.paremain@sympatico.ca
Phone 613-253-0517 or when in Vancouver 604-948-7073

Keith Paremain
"Excelsis" 32-3

wurzner

Member III
Keith, I'm just north of seattle about just shy of two hours south of Vancover. I'll take you out on my 38-200 if you are interested; we have a mid distance race the 22nd. You'd have to be in Everett by 9am though. Otherwise, I'd be willing to go out on the 23rd if that works for you, or the 21st in the afternoon.

regards
shaun

Keith Paremain

Shaun

Thank you very much for your generous offer. Unfortunately I will not be able to join you as I have booked to be in Tofino that weekend.
If another opportunity presents itself I would certainly love to sail with you.
Sincerely
Keith Paremain

Stuart

Member II
Opp's

Hi Kieth

I did'nt notice you post until tonight, sorry I missed it! Next time you are in Vancouver let me know and we can go for a sail. This past April my mast was off but I could have got you out in someones boat. Sorry I did not read this sooner but hope your trip was fun.
Cheers
Stuart

Keith Paremain

Stuart

Thank you for responding

I will definitely give you a call to see if we can rendez-vous next time I am coming to "God's country"

If you are ever coming this way please let me know. We have warm fresh water from June through September.