Pam Ericson's e-mail address ?

SurabyaKid

Member III
This may help answer the types of info available

Hi All,

I received a prompt and very nice reply from Pam today about my request for plans.

She told me that for my E26 the following plans were available:

Keel Waterlines (A)
Keel Waterlines (B)
Hull Lines
Accom Plan
Rudder sections
Electrical wiring diagram
Wing Keel

I thought the price per drawing was more than fair, given the work involved, and will gladly be sending her a check tomorrow.

Hope this helps answer some of the questions,

Pat
"Pronto"
E26-2

Jason G

Member II
I have been looking for plans, drawings, prints, for my 1987 E34-2 s/n 203. I have what's available in the owners manual but would also love to have copies of what ever else is available. If Pam is still making copies I'd sincerely appreciate a private message from someone "in the know" with contact information. Martian, are you able to provide any insight as to what may still be available? Would the 34-2 have been the last design for Ericson before they were sold to Pacific Seacraft?

-Jason

tripper_dave

Member II
I have been looking for plans, drawings, prints, for my 1987 E34-2 s/n 203. I have what's available in the owners manual but would also love to have copies of what ever else is available. If Pam is still making copies I'd sincerely appreciate a private message from someone "in the know" with contact information. Martian, are you able to provide any insight as to what may still be available? Would the 34-2 have been the last design for Ericson before they were sold to Pacific Seacraft?

-Jason

Moi aussie, svp!