Pacific Seacraft Bought, Moving to NC

Vagabond39

Member III

Slick470

Member III
PSC is doing fairly well from my understanding. What actually prompted me to revive this thread was a renewed interest in getting a decent set of lines for our boat and in that search I emailed PSC to see what they had or didn't have. I recieved an email back from Stephen Brodie, the owner.

I also recently heard that PSC will be doing a custom build for one of Bob Perry's clients that may become a PSC production model.

As far as the binders go Loren, at this point, there is so little information out there on these boats, that I'd be almost as happy either way. We'll not so much on the O25.

Given that our boats are very similar in design and construction, I would expect that additional information on your boat could be helpful to me and vice versa. Ah, to be the oddballs of the Ericson family :egrin:

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
ODD at Sea?

Given that our boats are very similar in design and construction, I would expect that additional information on your boat could be helpful to me and vice versa. Ah, to be the oddballs of the Ericson family :egrin:

Well, you know, like, I always think of us as "special"...
:rolleyes:

Speaking of the extended family, I was sitting at our little YC table at the local boat show today and up walks a nice couple from St Helens, Oregon, talking about their Ericson Cruising 31 !

:egrin:

LB

Devon

Member I
Well, you know, like, I always think of us as "special"...
:rolleyes:

Speaking of the extended family, I was sitting at our little YC table at the local boat show today and up walks a nice couple from St Helens, Oregon, talking about their Ericson Cruising 31 !

:egrin:

LB

Well hi again Loren.

It was nice to finally meet you!
Ours is hull #59, hull #58 is at the same marina in St. Helens.
It's nice when we have a rigging question and we can just go look at the sister ship for an answer.

Last edited: