Olson 34 for sale, in SoCal

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If you create an "album" on this site, you could populate it with pix of your boat to share with us.
I imagine that the background might have distant palm trees and sparkling sunlight on a gentle sea........:rolleyes:
(Over a half foot of new snow at our house today. Yikes.)

Here is a link to our album.
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/album.php?u=28

Welcome to the Viking ranks!
You might notice an active forum member that keeps calling Olson's the "Swedish" Ericson's!
:egrin:

Ya Sure You Betcha

Loren

Grizz

Grizz
Albums?

Welcome to the site, which I'm certain you'll find will be a valuable resource. Loren's post reminded me that there are (2) albums within Shoe String's profile, each containing a variety of Olson 34 images (with commentary) added over the years. When remembered, they are opened and added to...when remembered.

I would have included the link to each, but I'm not as clever as Loren. :)

Enjoy your new mistress. Take care.

Grizz

Grizz
Not 'clever'...

Oh, this is just great. Thanks a lot Christian, now the list of 'not clever as...' has doubled. Fortunately, it's an exclusive group (so far), with you and Loren as 'Charter Members'. :)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Oh, this is just great. Thanks a lot Christian, now the list of 'not clever as...' has doubled. Fortunately, it's an exclusive group (so far), with you and Loren as 'Charter Members'. :)

Well, to be honest... "clever" in some areas, and Not so Much in the other 98%... (speaking only for myself of course).

:rolleyes:

Loren

CTOlsen

Member III
Ericson Olson's

Welcome to the club! You'll find many happy Ericson owners here. We're all glad to share our experiences, just ask.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
posts moved

I moved the posts about listing and leaking to a new thread in the Maintenance Forum.
The information will be a easier to index and search that way.
Hope no one minds.

Loren