oil pressure gauge

admirals barge

Member III
gareth

seems like water got into the guage. i was hoping to get one of the originals. but if i cann't find one i will have this one restored. there is an outfit back east that i use to restore broken dash gauges on old motor homes. so if i cann't find one i will send it off. thanks for the help.
oh by the way i bought one of those hand steamers, and it works great on the boat. it gets rid of the green grunge in a heart beat. just wipe it dry. tried it on the rusty a-4 and it worked wonders. tried it on the interior teak and it cleaned it up in seconds. see gareth i took my own advise..

take care and thanks again

greg
74 e35 II # 325

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Moyer market it as being similar to the original, if you need it. I still can not post pictures, as computer problems continuing, otherwise I would show you.
I will also post pictures of the aft cockpit drainage system when I can.
Gareth

admirals barge

Member III
hi gareth

don has the steward warner gauges. mine are the old gauges. i would like to keep them all the same or change them all so they are all the same...there are a ton of oil pressure gauges on ebay but nothing like the ones i have. thanks for the offer of the gauge. am leaning towards getting the old one restored so it matches the other 2..

have looked at the wefco web site. which seals did you order for the windows. i took one of the windows apart and nothing matched what holds the window pane in place...which ones did you order for the window.. i figure i will take a pic of the seals and send them and measurements to them and they could tell me which i need

happy sailing
greg

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I had to get the gasket especially made, and then order it in bulk. A couple of dozen Ericson owners have got it through me, I have still got some somewhere; if you are doing them all, you will need 35 ft.
Gareth

Dave Hussey

Member III
trying again to reach you

Gareth, I tried to contact you unsuccessfully, so here goes again...I'd like to buy window gasket to do the 4 main windows on my E27 from you if I can.
How much do I need and what is the price? Thanks in advance for your reply :)
My email address is batduck@mindspring.com
Dave Hussey

admirals barge

Member III
window gasket

gareth

do you mean the seal the the window sits in or the seal that goes around the window. the wide gray stuff...what i would like to get is the glass seal that the window sits in.......

thanks
greg

jnaderi

Gareth
Do you still have some of this gasket left? I need to replace the leaky ports on my E26 also.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited: