"No-Spill" fuel containers

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Christian and the peanut gallery, I, truly enjoy your particular brand of humor. One of my favorite all time quotes.

Back to the no spill. I have four of the 2 1/2 gallon models. Easy to carry, they do not spill, easy to control flow of fuel. I use them for dink/cars/power washer/generator. What I have learned is that if you hold the flow button down about half way you get a better flow rate. I purchased mine from amazon with the spout extensions for about $35. You can use multiple spout extensions as they fit one another if you need to reach and off angle deck fill.

Okay, back to the movie!

First Jive Dude: Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

Second Jive Dude: Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!

First Jive Dude: I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see...

Second Jive Dude: Uh-huh.

First Jive Dude: ...pray to J I did the same-ol', same-ol'!

Second Jive Dude: Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: ...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!

First Jive Dude: COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

reflections

Member I
stupid govt. mandates

How about a riding lawnmower, when ever you lean on one cheek to break wind the darn thing shuts off!!!