New So. Cal Ericson owner

Jeff Lastofka

I recently bought a 1981 E30+, docked at Oceanside. My home is about a dozen miles from the boat and my job is about a dozen miles another direction, so I can easily spend a lot of time at the harbor. If there are any group cruises planned, or an interest in having one planned, I'd like to hear about them.
I plan on heading for Dana Point and Catalina several times this summer. Probably San Diego, too. Plus a bunch of afternoon/evening local sailing (sunset cruises).
I plan to make a sort of Travel Brochure Bulletin Board Sign outside my office advertising FREE Sunset Cruises and the like. I should get a few takers.
There are of course a bunch of little projects in mind for the boat, but it's perfectly usable as is, so I'm ready....
-Jeff

Lew Decker

Member III
Welcome

Hi - I am fairly new myself to the world of Ericson Yachts, but welcome aboard - I asked not long ago if any of the SoCal owners ever got together - Not many people responded, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't come out of the woodwork if something were planned - There are a lot of terrific people on this site and I am sure we will meet at some point -
Congratulations on your new purchase - You will love the boat and you will really appreciate the expert help here on the BB - Don't hesitate to ask - I hope to see you out there on the water...

SingPilot

Welcome to the board, and to Ericson world!

If you get up to King Harbor, there are a lot of Ericsons up here.

Michael.

Sven

Seglare
Congratulations on the acquisition !

I'm sure you'll get lots of takers for your evening cruises :)

-Sven