Need Ericson 23 Cushions and Stuff

deb h

Greetings,

I bought an old Ericson 23 today and am thrilled to pieces. I know it needs cushions, especially in the V berth, and would like to know where to get them in the Long Beach, CA area.

I'd also love sailing tips, club info, anything you have to offer to make learning this new sport easier as I am not getting any younger!

Slainte!

deb
:egrin:

Sven

Seglare
Congratulations !

Congratulations on your acquisition ! You'll love it :)

Which model did you get; MK I or II, fin keel or CB ? Galley and table or none ?

Will you be day sailing, pocket cruising, racing ?

Can't advise you on where do get cushions made, we ended up buying a Sailrite LSZ-1 to sew our own.

You might want to join the ericson-list@sailnet.net list as well.

Enjoy !

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I just had cushions made!

Congrats on the new Yacht!

I just had cushions made by Pelican's Loft in San Pedro at 100 bucks a pop. They used Sunbrella Canvas. Great job and price. Contact Don Anderson at h2odrdon@hotmail.com and he will set you up. That is if you want canvas. They make all sorts of custom canvas and supply West Marine for some of their items.

Happy Customer.

Beam Reaches!!

Bob in Va

Member III
good choice, Deb

It's good to find another E23 owner. Send me your hull #, boat name, year, and keel type and your postal mailing address and I will enter you in the E23 registry and mail you the latest copy of 23 Tell-Tales, our semi-monthly newsletter. We have located about 45 of these fine boats and have an energetic membership. Looking forward to hearing from you

Bob Boe
E23 #312 "TigerEye"

macearth

Happy E23 owners

I can't tell you how much I enjoy zipping around in my E23. It's such a fun, well tracking, good pointing, out pacing, quick turning, and fun little sailboat. Hope you make the most of yours!
Hello from your southern neighbor in San Diego.