Need Electrical Layout for Blower 1971 E27

Unsettled1

Member I
Can anyone please show me how these 1971 electrical wiring systems work. All of the wiring in the boat was cracked, brittle and old. I pulled it all and am trying to run all new wiring.

Lets start with the Blower since I need that working first in order to crank the engine.

From the switch to a "bus panel"?? Not sure what the bus panel does ( I am a preschooler when it comes to electrical wiring). Then from the bus to the blower? If I run a wire to the blower I assume it needs to splice and go to the battery or this other bus type panel with fuses in it?? And then from there to the battery?? The other I pulled from the block as a ground, but does it stop there? it must get power from the other battery terminal as well?

The E27 electrical layout just shows a bus terminal and then shows two wires coming from different ports and both going to the blower. It shows nothing at the blower or other terminal...

Totally lost and wasted 3 days looking at it.... May start drinking again if I have to look at it again without proper direction. I can take every bolt out this boat and the engine put it together tomorrow, but electrical just baffles me....

Last edited: