Nancy's bar

Sven

Seglare
Well, that's how I refer to it.

We did get some more chores done yesterday and today. One of them was to install the galley safety bar. The stanchion fittings we bought from perfectfit.com at a fraction of what they would have cost at Worst Marine.

The bar is really solid. It is standard 1" SS stock. If you are really short you can use it as a chin-up bar but I tried to use it to push myself up and found out that is stupid because your head hits the portholes when you do that :esad:

I just don't understand how our to-do-list can keep getting longer !?

:egrin:

-Sven

Attachments

• Safety bar.jpg
    Safety bar.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 51

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
THAT IS WHAT TO DO LISTS DO... they are like that blob thing in the bad B horror films. If you cut them in half you just have two, and both are coming after you! And even if you manage to kill a list off, there is always a bigger nastier one to deal with in the inevitable sequel out soon:egrin:

Emerald

I figure boat to-do lists are a good thing, and if they don't get longer, that's a really bad thing. My reasoning is simple. If the to-do list isn't gettting bigger, one or both of two things have happened. You no longer have the boat and/or you're pushing up daisies. I think I'll keep the list growing as long as possible to prevent both reasons :egrin:

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
Rail Fitting

Thanks for the tip on the rail fitting and Perfectfit.com. Half the cost of any other on-line distributor. I bought 2 today for a total of $22.00 after shipping!

Sven

Seglare
Thanks for the tip on the rail fitting and Perfectfit.com. Half the cost of any other on-line distributor. I bought 2 today for a total of $22.00 after shipping!

Glad to spread the word. The fittings we have gotten so far have been top quality and they also use double allen screws to hold the fittings in place.

-Sven (who wishes he owned perfectfit.com but has no financial interest)