Memorial Day 03' - Winslow WA

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Its Memorial Day weekend. Its hard to find a slip. This should be a lot of fun. To get your slip call Dave at 206-842-4202. Let him know your with the Ericson group. Call today.

That's right - right into the THICK of it! :cool: Ericsons Northwest will be meeting at Winslow on Bainbridge Ise. So make reservations now....

//sse

Where is Loren Beach?

I noticed that Loren Beach is no longer moderator. He is a friend and a fellow Olson 34 owner. Does anyone know how to reach him? My e-mail address for him no longer works.
Thanks in advance,
James Jones
Seattle
Olson 34 " Sunwood"

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I'm still here....

Hi Jim,
You can still email me at my main address, Loren@pmug.org, or thru the cable-modem address, sailaway10@attbi.com.

I may have been "de-moderated" because I am not in the Puget Sound area to join in on cruises....
What with family obligations here, the boat will probably not go north this summer, either...

We will try to get up as far as Grays Harbor or maybe down to Newport. Keep in touch! I just about have the "great water tank upgrade" done. The new SS tank installation is mostly complete. I am about to fab up some new top pieces for the starboard settee and get the hoses reconnected.

Loren in Portland, OR
Olson 34 #8

:)

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I'm Heading South...

You might remember last year's trip - wherein 'O Barquinho' was the only boat to show up at the Ericson Memorial Day gathering at Hope Ise? What a party! Lots of food and wine - and no one to share it with! :D

Actually, I had such a good time being by myself, that I've decided to do it again - for some solitude over the three days.

If any of you are down there (Hope Ise, then Carr Inlet) and you see me, please do say hello. Oh, and those of you going up to Bainbridge:

Beware the Plague of the Holiday Bayliners......:devil:

See you next month!

//sse