Mainsheet rigging

Denise McDonald

Member II
Good morning all,

Is there anyone with an E27 who would be so kind as to shoot a couple of pictures of your boom, traveller and mainsheet rigging? We haven't changed anything since we bought the boat. To clarify, we brought our boat home the middle of May, then July 1st it went into the shop for a repower and we are just getting her back on the water next week. Needless to say we only got to take her out a couple of times before she went to the boat hospital for her organ transplant. We've been spending a lot of time with her on the hard, fixing stuff up, and the more I look at the rigging the more I feel it isn't right. I'd be super appreciative of any photos that include a full side shot of the boom, the gooseneck/mast area, cunningham?, and traveller rigging including how it runs to the boom. I just feel like we have a wierd maze of lines running hither and yon and I recall not having great response when trying to adjust the main.

Thank you in advance!!

Denise McDonald

1911tex

Sustaining Member
Denise: I don't think you could have a better response as that quick one from weaties.......

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Is your traveler mounted on the cabin top? And is it the later-production model with the split cockpit?