Looking for E-32 or larger

Kim Schoedel

Member III
I have a friend that has sold his Hunter 30 and would really like to get a larger boat. He is very impressed with ours but, it is not for sale. Besides, the cost of a E35-3 may be above his budget.

Anyone know of any E's in the Northwest that may be for sale in the $30-$45 range? Sure would like to transform him over to the E side of life.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
an E-35/2, maybe

I wonder if the E-35-2 Huckleberry, in BC waters, is still for sale? Nice boat, and very very well equipped. It was listed here in the past -- do a search.
Loren in PDX

S Ellis

Member I
Huckleberry

I'm pretty sure Huckleberry has new owners. She was listed with a Victoria broker a while back and is now listed as sold. Has been anchored out in Nanaimo for most of the summer. Haven't had a chance to talk to the owners yet. Steve Diversion, E32 #111 , Nanaimo

proteau

E-32 For Sale

Could we convince your friend to move to Florida and buy my E-32? Might even throw in our waterfront house for a little extra. :)
Bob

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Unfortunately, my friend has made an offer on a 1990 34' Catalina. Guess his budjet was a bit higher than he originally thought. I was hoping that I could Ericsonize him but I think I failed.