Looking for an E27 in Southern California

mikebrdtrvl

I am looking for an e27 in Southern California, in decent shape with tiller and (preferably) inboard diesel. I live in San Diego but I am comfortable bringing it down the coast as long as she is seaworthy.

I have previously owned an e26 and e25+ but have been without boat for a couple years do to starting my family (twin girls). They are now old enough to enjoy time on the water and I am constantly looking (criagslist, sailboatlistings, yachtworld, boats.com, etc.) but have yet to find the right one.

Any leads or resources greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Phil

E 29 perhaps

There is an E29 for sail in Dana point harbor. It's list on Yachtworld. It is tiller and a beautiful relatively new diesel. Just sayin. I just bought a E28 in Redondo Beach.

Attachments

• Ericson28testdrive.jpg
    Ericson28testdrive.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 86

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
There is an E29 for sail in Dana point harbor. It's list on Yachtworld. It is tiller and a beautiful relatively new diesel. Just sayin. I just bought a E28 in Redondo Beach.
I was curious and looked on Yachtworld but did not see any E29s in Dana Point. Do you have a link to it?

mikebrdtrvl

I didn't see it on there either. Thank you for the lead tho and let me know if you are able to track it down!