Keeping your diesel engine quiet.

sailorsol

If you want to quiet your noisy diesel engine, I would like to introduce innovative and easy-to-install soundproofing tiles that we designed for marine diesel applications. The tiles have been use by hundreds of satisfied yacht owners. Here are some features:

You can find more at:
http://www.sailorssolutions.com

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
[Sigh] It was just a matter of time.....

A few observations, if I may --
Sir or mam, your "for sale" notice is in the wrong forum...
And, per your blank bio, you do not seem to be an Ericson/Olson owner or have any expressed interest in becoming one.
:rolleyes:

And, this "commercial" thread should probably be moved... Although we do not really have a "vendor" area, per se...

Loren

Geoff Johnson

Fellow Ericson Owner
Maybe it should be moved to "Links and Resources" and if "sailorsol" is masquerading as an Ericson owner, he/she should be forced to sit on a Viking helmet.

sailorsol

Loren Beach said:
A few observations, if I may --
Sir or mam, your "for sale" notice is in the wrong forum...
And, per your blank bio, you do not seem to be an Ericson/Olson owner or have any expressed interest in becoming one.
:rolleyes:

And, this "commercial" thread should probably be moved... Although we do not really have a "vendor" area, per se...

Loren
To Loren,

Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I've had many positive comments from our Ericson customers. One of them thought it would be helpful to advise the forum of our of our product.

I'd be happy to move the message, but it seems I don't have the proper permissions to move or edit my previous post.

Sorry.

SailorSol