Guest viewing is limited
  • Untitled Document

Join us on May 31st, 7pm EDT

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

May Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

IMPORTANT, Please read.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
After reading how much people appreciate the work that Sean does, I think a small portion of my boat budget should make it his way. I have saved time and money from the advice I get from this site. Obviously not all from Sean directly but it couldn't happen without him so I propose we start the Sean new boat fund. I think $20 would not hurt any of us "Yacht" owners! Or give what you can.

Sean, please email me your address so I can send you some EY.O funds for the coming year. Or I can do it via Paypal.

BTW, I used to be a member of an Audi list where we raised enough funds for the moderator to buy a brand new motor.

saildad

Member II
I'm in!

It is true we all benefit from Sean's hard work. Paypal works for me as well. I may even ante up a little more if it means getting my main sheet traveler project posted.:egrin:
Keep up the good work Sean
Capt Bill
ON PORPOISE II
74 E35
Channel Islands Harbor
where it will be a comfy 70 degrees tomorrow :egrin:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thanks very much for the thought - but what Sean needs right now is to finish grad school and get back to work (even if I had a boat, I would not have the time for it right now...). If I get into architecture school this year, then that will add some additional time on my studies - otherwise, it's back to work!

As an aside, fund raising for the site will be begin later this week (after Jan 15th - when the M.Arch applications/portfolios are due), and everyone will be welcome to give then if they wish.

Thanks again for your support and good wishes! :egrin:

//sse

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
As an aside, fund raising for the site will be begin later this week (after Jan 15th - when the M.Arch applications/portfolios are due), and everyone will be welcome to give then if they wish.

Thanks again for your support and good wishes! :egrin:

//sse
Did I miss a fundraising thread, or did it not happen yet?