Harken Traveler System For Sale

scott

All:
Midrange captive ball traveler system. Includes traveler car, end controls and brand new hi-beam track (48" model#1618). Includes end caps and all mounting hardware. I bought this for installation on my E32 but didn't install it. I have put it up on ebay in the 'sailing hardware & gear' section. I should have posted it here first. Brain cramp on my part.
sg

scott

Traveler

Hi Nate:
Go to ebay & type Harken Traveler in the search box. I tried to cut & paste the url for you but it keeps getting blocked. Unfortunately I'm hogtied now by Ebay since I put it up for a 5 day listing (dumb). It is a no reserve auction with only one bidder @ $99. The track is straight. 1" wide x 1 5/8" high by 48" long. I have a handful of extra torlon bearings as well. I got this from a boat that was never completed with the intention of putting it on my E32. She was sold before I got to it. Good luck.

SG

ChrisS

Member III
I have a 32-2, and upgrading my traveler is at the top of my list. However, due to the curved bridgedeck where the traveler is mounted, a straight track like this means that the track's midsection wouldn't be bolted to anything, but hanging mid-air.

Would this work, or do I need to have a custom curved track fabricated? What really stinks about the currect design is that the mainsheet between the traveler and the boom always clashed with my wheelpilot...