Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Seaducktion

Hi all. This website has been a great resource for myself and Ron over the last few weeks as we prepared to put an offer in on a 1975 Ericson 27,hull #741. We had been climbing all over sailboats across Southern and Central Ontario, searching the brokerage websites for our boat, etc. and when we found the "Seaducktion" the information here and the great reviews of Ericson owners helped us make our decision to buy. As you can see, we are in Central Ontario and the Seaducktion will be making its way to this area from St. Catherines, ON in a few weeks. Meanwhile we have an opportunity to get to know her by cleaning her from top to bottom. We were wondering if there are any Ericson owners near us here in Ontario.

Ron and Linda, Seaduction

SASSY

Member II
Hi fellow Canucks

My wife Deb and I are members at QCYC in Toronto, we are the proud owners of a 1987 E-34. We are curently cruisning The Florida west coast heading down to the Caribean. You made a great choice Ericson built a hell of a boat. To bad it's getting close to haul out season but we'd be happy to take you for a winter sail.
Andy

sleather

Sustaining Member
We were wondering if there are any Ericson owners near us here in Ontario.

Welcome aboard!:egrin:

Check out "Owners and Projects" at the top of the page. "Owners/Yacht Registry" lists boats by region. E-mail contacts are usually listed for members. Might want to drop them a line, if you're so inclined. Then again, I might be closer.;)

Seaducktion

Winter sail without the winter!

Thanks Andy for the great offer. For a moment, until reality set in, I had visions of sailing into those beautiful Caribbean sunsets...... wish you all the best in your "winter" adventure! Hopefully we will get some updates on the way? One of our objectives is to eventually do what you are doing, lucky you!

Seaducktion

Ontario Ericson owners

Thanks Steve for the headsup on the members list. We actually found another Ericson owner local to us!