Great little LED flashligts at CostCo

Sven

Seglare
These flashlights were 3 for under $12 at CostCo. O-rings at both ends, two brightness levels (4 or 14 LEDs on), run off 3 AA batteries. They feel really solid and are just under 6" long.

-Sven

Sven

Seglare
What happened to the picture ? Here it is again.

Attachments

• LED light.jpg
    LED light.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 134

Sven

Seglare
$14 at my local Costco, but still a great buy!

That's interesting. I'd assumed that the prices were centrally set and would be the same at all CostCos. Maybe they factor in different shipping costs for each location ?

-Sven

Sven

Seglare
They are not waterproof

We had one of them inadvertently immersed in water for several days and it had water inside. Despite the o-rings it is not waterproof (or there was dirt on the o-rings). I suspect the switch is the weak link but I am not going to spend any time investigating. For the price they are still really hard to beat and beautifully solid feeling.

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I have these on the boat now. The wand like one has 30 LED's and is made by Craftsman and is rechargeable.

The box shaped one has 25 LED's, I actually got it at the little hardware store in Avalon at Catalina. I really love this one, it was less than 7 bucks, at Avalon! That's a pretty good hardware store btw.

I also have one like you show above Sven that I actually left in the Ice Box over night recently. It got wet and froze, but only one LED went out.

Attachments

• 03473909000.jpeg
    03473909000.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 25-LED-Super-Bright-Square-Worklight.jpg
    25-LED-Super-Bright-Square-Worklight.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 163