Google map ericson 27 owners

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
ERICSON 27 OWNERS GOOGLE MAP. After reading a suggestion in a post on the Ericson 27 Owners Facebook page, I set up a Google map where you can add the location of your Ericson 27, as well as any other information you would like to share. Anyone should be able to view this map. But to add your boat, first you will need to sign in to your Google account, such as gmail or google+. See my attached six step instruction on how to add yourself. If anyone finds a simpler way to do this please feel free to let myself and others know.

From this current map you can click on any of the turquoise sailboats and a window will pop up with info on that boat with the owners name and other information. You can even click on the arrows within the info box and get driving directions to that location. This is completely voluntary and you may want to limit the information you provide. If you don't want others to know where your boat is I suggest you don't participate.

You can also add a photo or a YouTube clip of what ever you want when you set up your drop pin. You can't upload photos, but you can use a URL link, such as on a YouTube page and or any photo and video file sharing account. I just added a video clip to mine.

I hope these instructions work for you. FYI, there is no need to add other layers. Select the section “Ericson 27 Owners. Make sure there is a blue bar on the left (indicated by red arrow) so you know section is active. No need to add a layer!

Beam Winds All! Link below. You may want to bookmark it.

-Jefferson

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zRXFvq6_RDtw.kuQeVRyoXU9o

Attachments

• Ericson 27 Owners Locations Google Map.jpg
    Ericson 27 Owners Locations Google Map.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited: