Giving credit where it's due.

Bolo

Contributing Partner
This story is about a T-shirt. Not much of a subject it's true but what it stand for is important. I recently ordered an Ericson 32 T-shirt from Boat Company T-Shirts who can be found by clicking onto www.boatteez.com to go to their web site. When I ordered my shirt two things happened. One, I didn't do it correctly and two, the Boat Company T-Shirt company didn't call me to clear up my incorrectly entered order. This caused the wrong shirt to be sent. I got a long sleeve shirt with the Ericson logos front and back instead of a short sleeve T-shirt with the sail plan of my boat on the back.

After I realized that the error I sent the Boat Company T-Shirt Co an email about my problem and asked what to do next, in so many words. Not more then fifteen minutes had passed when I got a phone call from them in CA (I think) and I'm in PA. They said to keep the shirt that was sent, free of charge, and that they would send the shirt I meant to order. They admitted that the should have called me to clarify my order because I had forgotten to mark a selection for the type of shirt I wanted in one of the drop down menus.

WOW! I was impressed and happy that small companies like this one exist. So my recommendation is to send them an order for a shirt. You know that you've been wanting to do it! You won't be disappointed. :egrin: :egrin: :egrin: :egrin: