genoa

amadon light

Member II
ok i have a roller for my jib there are 2 tracks in the roller for the sail do you put the sail [n either side or does the sail have to be special for the roller i ve never used one if possible show pics to make it clear for a new roller operator like me it came on the boat but had no sail for it

Glyn Judson

Slots in your furler.

Jim, If you're talking about the slots in the foil that surrounds the head stay, then it doesn't make any difference which one you use for the luff rope in your sail. Off topic: Will you do me a favor? Can you contact me back channel at glynjudson@roadrunner.com? I don't have any recent photos of your boat and of the ones I do have, they are few and far between. I'd really appreciate hearing from you my friend. Regards, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA

amadon light

Member II
Jim, If you're talking about the slots in the foil that surrounds the head stay, then it doesn't make any difference which one you use for the luff rope in your sail. Off topic: Will you do me a favor? Can you contact me back channel at glynjudson@roadrunner.com? I don't have any recent photos of your boat and of the ones I do have, they are few and far between. I'd really appreciate hearing from you my friend. Regards, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA
no current pics will provide after repair from KATRINA is complete do you have any pics you could send or any info on previous owners i would really appreciate any info you could provide tyvvm