Galley Maid Stove/Oven Parts

enkramer

I'm pulling the three-burner pressurized alcohol stove/oven from my '79 E35-2 and will be disposing of it one way or the other. It is missing the alcohol tank but otherwise complete. If anyone needs parts, let me know, and I'll be happy to send them your way.

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
I'm pulling the three-burner pressurized alcohol stove/oven from my '79 E35-2 and will be disposing of it one way or the other. It is missing the alcohol tank but otherwise complete. If anyone needs parts, let me know, and I'll be happy to send them your way.
I've got an Alcohol Tank if anyone is in need to complete this system. I'm presently working to convert to CNG in some way shape or form as a slow side-project (I've got the Magma grill in the meantime :) ).

gkjtexoma

Member II

Hello there. Do you happen to have the manual? If so, perhaps you could pdf it and upload to the proper location on this site?

Graham

gkjtexoma

Member II
Brian,

Great -- thanks much. Many moons ago I scorched the varnished overhead on our new (to me) Coronado 25 when trying the alcohol stove for the first time. Now my wife makes me read the manual for things like that!

I don't see the email with an attachment. I send a message to you with my address.

Graham

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
Brian,

Great -- thanks much. Many moons ago I scorched the varnished overhead on our new (to me) Coronado 25 when trying the alcohol stove for the first time. Now my wife makes me read the manual for things like that!

I don't see the email with an attachment. I send a message to you with my address.

Graham

Yep - sent the e-mail through the site e-mail tool, which allows you to see my address but I can't see yours (and adding attachments isn't possible, from what I saw), so you'd need to reply prior to me being able to send it via normal email.

In any case, I got your private message with e-mail address, and just sent it through. Enjoy! :egrin:

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Email me if you need it sooner (also requested permission to upload to download area)

I scanned it, and sent you an email.

Hey Brian - I have another request (@Oldsalt57 ) for this manual - could you shoot me a PDF of it, or upload it into the archives (Resources tab)?

Thanks,
//sse

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
Hey Brian - I have another request (@Oldsalt57 ) for this manual - could you shoot me a PDF of it, or upload it into the archives (Resources tab)?

Thanks,
//sse
All - I did upload it a while back in the resources area. My link is here - let me know if this works:

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
...and now you can disregard that request as I see you already uploaded it into the archives.... As Emily Latella said ..."nevermind..." :)
Ah - already replied prior to seeing this. Oh well - now there's a convenient link within this thread. Lemonade from lemons!