Galley Faucet 81 28+

Pat O'Connell

Member III
Hi Respected Owners
Price Pfister galley faucet has had it.. Broken c/water seat and h/water insert won't remove with wrench.
Looks like faucet is no longer made. Does anyone have a drop in that works with two holes? I took a quick glance when crew complained the water would not turn off and it looked like we have a two hole unit. Only 90% sure tho as we had grandgirls aboard which required a quick disembarkation.
Looks like industry has changed to three holes? Thanks
Pat 1981 E28+ Universal 5411

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Hi Pat,

A piece on our Price Phister galley faucet on our 1984 E30+ broke, so I phoned them, sent a pic of the faucet and they sent me a replacement part at no charge. It didn't quite fit but I was able to make it work. Might be worth a call to them if you haven't done so yet.
Frank

Pat O'Connell

Member III
GALLEY Faucet 28+

Hi Respected Sailors
Thanks very much for pushing me along! Found house brand at Lowes will work fine. I was concerned as all the boxes say (3) hole. Butt when you open the box the sprayerless faucets are two hole with a filler for the center hole. Much concern about nothing. Box says "do yourself in 25 minutes." Right......
Thanks again.
Pat

Pat O'Connell

Member III
E28+ Faucet

Hi Respected Plumbers
Installed the new Lowes $30 sink ystdy and it works fine. Getting the old sink out took and hour and a half. The sink bolts would not break free. I wish I had a chisel or a sharpened screwdriver (from home) and I would have cut them out. New unit install was .50 of an hour. Factory used quest which is nice material but they used a lot of teflon tame which MFG said is not good. The quest needs a mechanical shut off that can be fouled by tape. I took all the tape off and did not reinstall. No leaks. Hope the tape was not a anti vibe trick?
Best Regards Pat 1981 E28+ Ericson 5411