Fuse Panel

ozzie12

Member I
Help! The fuse panel on my 1974 E-29 has gotten wet too many times and is corroded and some of the fuse holders as well as a few of the toggle switches no longer work properly. Last weekend was spent in a frustrating effort to revive the old panel. I have looked at a number of different sources (Minnies, The Sea Chest, Aquarius, etc) but have had no luck finding a replacement, so I have decided to build a new one. What I need help with is a couple of measurements. The boat is in San Diego and I am in Scottsdale. I need the measurements of the width and height of the panel. Can anyone check their boat and help with this?

Thanks!

tdskip

Member II
Sorry if this is a dumb quesiton, but are the panels the same on all the boats or do they vary my year/size etc? I'd be happy to check my 25+ for you but not sure if that would actually help.

Maybe you should also post your question over in the main (not SoCal) section as well.

Good luck.

ozzie12

Member I
panel size

Not a dumb question at all. I don't know either, but I do remember that there were eight circuits - four on each side - I think.
Any info would help.