fs: e32

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
nice little e32 fs in e bay this week...west coast - del rey - arounf $40k...looks like a shill bidding, but the boat looks ok.....:esad:

windjunkee

Member III
If anyone is interested, be sure to check these ads. There was an E-32 listed on Craigs List for sale a few weeks ago in the LA area and (believe me I don't know how they got it), the ad came with a photo -- and the photo was of MY BOAT. I know those sail numbers anywhere. :mad:

At least they were flattering photos and they were asking more for my boat than I thought I could sell it for, if I were so inclined. :confused:

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason, E-32-2 Hull # 134
Redondo Beach, CA

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
wow...that's interesting...i did e mail a guy w/a e32 on craigslist out of marina del rey (i think) who was showing a photo of a e32...maybe 1982-1984 under sail....his ad stated a 1970 i believe...i was trying to clairify the year...as the photo did not match........anyway...thanx for the warinig...i wouldn't "pull the trigger" on a deal w/out a complete survey, and at least 5 - 10 hours of sailing/usage......btw: how do you like the 32? :egrin:

windjunkee

Member III
rb,

That was the ad I was talking about. I believe the ad said it was a '74 and the picture of the boat under sail was my boat--a 1970 version. We concluded, after a bit of investigation, that the photo was snatched from our yacht club's website.

I like it as a general rule. I wish it were faster -- and bigger. :rolleyes:

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason E-32-2 Hull #134
Redondo Beach, CA