for sale Ericson 29'

glen_dc

Member II
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="GENERATOR" content="BLOCKNOTE.NET"><title></title><style>BODY { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } P { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } DIV { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } TD { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } </style><basefont face="Tahoma" size="2">Ericson 29 sloop, 1977.

She is in good shape but Atomic-4 is unrepairable according to two different mechanics. No outboard, but there is o/b mount.

You can put 8-15 hp outboard and/or install diesel later - it's up to you. Ericson 29', 77 go for anywhere between 11-15k depending on shape and engine so I think I offer a good deal.

She has main, 133 jib, storm jib, fully functional head, galley with alcohol stove, CD/MP3 player with weather channel, two anchors, electric water pump, dual battery charger.

Slip is paid till October, transferable to the new owner, in
private well protected marina at White Hall Creek, Annapolis, MD.

Asking $6,500.

Hull # ERY29525M77F

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Glen, I hope that you realize that you can add photos (up to 5) with each post...

Best of luck with your next adventure, Ericson or otherwise.

Cheers,
Loren
:egrin:

Drummer Man

Would like to discuss/see your boat

Glen,

I am interested in checking out the Ericson you have for sale. PLease give me a shout.

Thanks,

Tim 301-787-0752

<META content=BLOCKNOTE.NET name=GENERATOR><STYLE>BODY { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } P { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } DIV { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } TD { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } </STYLE><BASEFONT face=Tahoma size=2>Ericson 29 sloop, 1977.

She is in good shape but Atomic-4 is unrepairable according to two different mechanics. No outboard, but there is o/b mount.

You can put 8-15 hp outboard and/or install diesel later - it's up to you. Ericson 29', 77 go for anywhere between 11-15k depending on shape and engine so I think I offer a good deal.

She has main, 133 jib, storm jib, fully functional head, galley with alcohol stove, CD/MP3 player with weather channel, two anchors, electric water pump, dual battery charger.

Slip is paid till October, transferable to the new owner, in private well protected marina at White Hall Creek, Annapolis, MD.

Asking $6,500.

Hull # ERY29525M77F

</BASEFONT>

jkenan

Member III
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="GENERATOR" content="BLOCKNOTE.NET"><title></title><style>BODY { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } P { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } DIV { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } TD { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } </style><basefont face="Tahoma" size="2">Ericson 29 sloop, 1977.

Atomic-4 is unrepairable according to two different mechanics.

I challenge the notion it is unrepairable, and would very interested in knowing what is wrong with it. If it is the original engine, it is a late model A4 and could likely be salvaged (unless it has been dropped, or submerged, and even then it could probably be salvaged). Truth is, any A4 overhaul is essentially a salvage job where some if not most parts can be reused, with the rest being replaced or reconditioned for a moderate cost (certainly less than a repower). Overhaul parts are readily available through Moyer Marine. I've torn down my A4 to the last bolt and rebuilt it, and found it a task within reach of most boat owners interested in doing some of their own higher-level maintenance (I had no prior mechanical experience), and I know there are plenty of others out there who can also offer some advice.

As advice goes, remember it is worth only what you pay for it. :egrin:

Good luck!

PS: Also, Repowering this boat with an outboard is less than ideal.