Escape Plan Listed

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
With very deep reservations I have chosen to list Escape Plan our '89 E-38 for sale with Crusader Yacht Sales here in Annapolis. The listing is still being finalized. Its a tough choice for us but we want a bigger boat better suited for offshore work. Problem is we live in Annapolis and sail primarily the Chesapeake with light air. So we have not yet settled on a suitable replacement. I also have done so much to upgrade Escape Plan that it breaks my heart to let her go and likely have to start all over on some new boat. But I figure she's in the best shape ever with loads of new equipment, had all the required work done and should show well. She's listed for $87,500 and if anyone is curious I can provide a detailed accounting of equipment, repairs and upgrades. The existence of this website will surely be mentoined in the listing as a valuable resource to any new or potential owner.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Why not post basic boat stats, upgrades, and description here. Room for lots of photos, too.
I'll bet that the rig is in great shape!
:)

LB

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
See attached. I think I may have messed up the pictures when I uploaded. Email me for high res versions.

Attachments

• Escape Plan Equipment.txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Salon FWD for EYO.jpg
    Salon FWD for EYO.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Bottom2for eyo.jpg
    Bottom2for eyo.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 66
  • At Slip 1.jpg
    At Slip 1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 67