Ericson owners Racing on other boats

Matey

Member III
Curious what kinds of boats any of you are racing on and where. I was able to race all year in 2013. Lasers in the Port of Sacramento turning basin, the others on SF Bay and off the coast on the bigger 2.
I do Mast, Mid Bow, Pit and Main Trim primarily

Laser
Express 27
Farr 30
Nelson Marek 36 Custom
Santa Cruz 52

Regards, Greg

7-30-09 022.jpgMirage.jpgScreen shot 2013-11-04 at 4.29.58 PM.jpgScreen shot 2013-04-23 at 12.26.00 PM.jpgIMG_1753.JPG

Porter

Out here playing on trimarans here in TX usually on the headsails

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
Race my Mirage 236 on Lake Weiss and did Dauphin Island Mobile Bay this year on her also did the Mug race Jacksonville FL on a Mirage 236

Interior 36c.jpg0422130739.jpg

Matey

Member III
That Tri looks like big fun Porter. What kinds of reaching targets do you guys get ? 30's ? Any under sail shots

One Design or PHRF Randy ? Those size boats and road trips are a lot of fun. My Son and I did a lake series and met a ton of really great people and had some very tight racing.
The C22 Nationals in 12' most recent

Regards, Greg
DSC_7850a.jpg1 (32).jpg

Porter

We've had her up to 22 so far waiting on the winter winds (25 kt plus typically) to top her out just ran port Isabel to port Arkansas a month ago in 20 hours four hour ahead of everyone else she makes big turns, but really opens up in the straight.i take a few photos next time were out snapped the spinnaker halyard a week ago so I'm about to head up sigh.........

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
We race Portsmouth, The middle shot was on a 7+ knots run from Dauphin Island to Buccaneer Yacht Club at the North end of Mobile bay.

SD regatta2012.jpgTom 373.jpgTom 359.jpg

Roger

Member II
I've been racing Hobie Cats for years, most recently a 16. We were on the cover of the One-Design Sailing Symposium booklet a few years ago.

Coversized.jpg