Ericson Logo ball caps

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
I have someone in my extended family with an embroidery machine that can put logos on hats. She does it on a part time professional basis.

If there is sufficient interest she would be happy to make them up for us, but she can't deal with us on an individual basis. I would have to be the middle man and would send them out at my cost. I assume that cost would be approximately $20 including shipping for one, with a deduct for shipping with multiple hat orders.

I would like to know how much interest there is in these hats. Also preferred colors.

Also, if someone has the logo in a format suitable for embroidery machines it would save a setup charge.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Tom,

I would be interested in black cap, white logo. Tan cap, red logo. I like the style of cap that Morgan(I think it was morgan) used - low profile not the poofed up front style. Thanks!

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Tom, count me in for two. I want to put a signature on the back, "Only a sailor knows why.......":rolleyes:

scourge

Member II
Again,
I seem to be a day late and dollar short. A while ago I asked if anyone knew how to contact Morgan, as he was the person that 'had the hats'. I even tried getting ahold
of 'Cruising Outpost' for them them forward my email to Morgan, asking if he had the Ericson logo or not so that I could take over the hats.
IF someone is getting hats, and the offer is still available, I would like a couple. Blue with white logo and khaki/cactus with blue logo.
We used to get Adams Caps, they were great.
Please respond/let me know if the hat offer is still available.
ON a side note, I have sold my Ericson 32. My wife and I went over to the 'dark side' and bought a 1989 Jefferson 37 Sundeck. With the growing number of grandkids, it is a much easier boat to get all of the family on. I listed my Ericson, the Monday after labor day, it went up on Yachtworld on the Wednesday and on Friday, I took a down payment and cashed out on Saturday.
We are not totally getting out of sailing however. A very good friend of mine that no longer sails, had a 20' Balboa, which he had given to there daughter. She gave me the boat, so we still have a daysailer to mess around in. I will keep up with the Ericson (lurking).

Again, if anyone knows or is handling hats, I would like two. I loved the boat and the logo is great.

Len Buchanan
scourge32@gmail.com