ericson banner

celtic sea

Member III
Thanks Bob for that info. I have a phone call in and will check it out, also coming down for the boat show on the 7th, I'll check it out further then.
John
E35

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Thanks Bob for that info. I have a phone call in and will check it out, also coming down for the boat show on the 7th, I'll check it out further then.
John
E35

I'm going to be taking the entire week off during the boat show and will be down at the marina most of the time although we might take a sail over to Rock Hall or St Michaels. Slip B-17, if we're in and not out sailing then stop in and say hello. BTW, I'm an old Jersey boy myself. Born and raised in Camden and I have the scars to prove it.:D

Navman

Member III
Marinasto

W keep our E38 at green point landing on wort on creek great location and very laid back. The owner is great and always ready to help, assist or advise. The rates are great and it opens up right into the bay with only 2-3 minutes travel. It's location makes most mid bay destinations easily done as a day sail. Baltimore in 3-4 hours, Annapolis in 6-8. Rock hall in 4 hours. Plenty to do and lists of anchoring destinations such as still pond- 1 hour, th Magothy and Dobins island in 3 hart Miller island and park in 2. Solo one in two days etc. the marina is clean, very reasonably priced and well protected. Slips and balls are available. We were in a slip but have moved out to a ball this year. Everyone is friendly and ready to chat. A small beach and open campfire are on site and there is always a small welcom gathering of people to chat with and watch the sun go down the drive is 35 minutes further than the Sassy but well worth it because you get to spend more time sailing and not motoring out to the bay, you are alr day on it! We are also going to th show. Maybe We will se you there. We usually anchor on Back creek present name on the boat is Autonomy. We'll keep an eye out. Good luck
keep the round side down!