Ericson 35-II For Sale - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Ric Dahlin

"ROYONO" A beautiful Ericson 35 is For Sale. Yanmar diesel, Auto Pilot, new canvas, gorgeous interior. I'll post pics soon.

Ric
San Pedro/Holiday Harbor

Ric Dahlin

Pics of "Royono" Ericson 35

Here are a few pics of Royono: She is in great condition. Yanmar diesel, all new hoses, filters, fluid. New (2004) Genoa & Main, All new exterior canvas and interior upholstery in 2005, new head, Auto pilot, new batteries, new bilge, nice wordwork with covers. Professionally maintained. Very clean!!!

$32,000

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 365
  • cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 396
  • boat interior.jpg
    boat interior.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,344
  • boat stern.jpg
    boat stern.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 511
  • topside.jpg
    topside.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 288

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The boat is very beautiful.
Lucky you -- having a pretty model to pose for the interior photo!
:cool:

Loren

ps: I moved this thread to the For Sale forum where more potential buyers might see it.

Last edited:

Ric Dahlin

Royono is located in SoCAl, Long Beach area. The Seller can be reached at 909 228-9335. She is priced to sell at $29,900.

Ric Dahlin

Royono

Royono is a 1976 (2nd generation). I kept her down in Coronado for some time. It was great sailing in the bay!!! The previous owner was a Naval Academy graduate, Mike Whitemore. He was meticulous with several upgrades on Royono - thus the new diesel.

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
nice....did it sell yet?

Royono is a 1976 (2nd generation). I kept her down in Coronado for some time. It was great sailing in the bay!!! The previous owner was a Naval Academy graduate, Mike Whitemore. He was meticulous with several upgrades on Royono - thus the new diesel.